Fast and efficient service for goods and passenger transport businesses :
- Legal advice
- Representation at Court and Public Inquiries
- Operator licence matters
- Employment law
- Appeals against Court and Traffic Commissioner decisions
- Business law advice to the transport industry
- Compliance and regulatory issues
Experts in our specialist field and high success rates
Over 15 years experience, we’re set up to provide you with the best specialist advice and representation on transport law matters. Our clients achieve very high success rates helped by our commitment and genuine interest in winning cases.
Free discussion and initial assessment of your case
You can speak to us without obligation and run through the issues with a solicitor. You’ll get comments on your case and a proposal on how we can help. Pick up the phone and call.
Be assured that we do far more than blandly going through the legal motions. We discuss and agree a plan to go forward intelligenty and with clear purpose based on your needs.
Fixed price fees, payment options and instalment plans available
Find it helpful for costs to be transparent, fixed and payable by regular monthly instalments. Far better for cash flow and budgetting.
We work for transport operators in all parts of the United Kington including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
National coverage :
- We cover public inquiries in all UK Traffic Areas : North East, South West, North West, South East, West Midlans, Eastern, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- We deal with operator licence applications from any part of the UK
- We represent clients in all courts throughout England and Wales
Do you need help ? Call us now 01302 775522